Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Inspiration and Aspiration


It's nice to be back....I would like to say  
"You don't Know, What you Don't Know, till you Know"  
by Vera Nowak

Last couple of months have been interesting and I have experienced a depth of personal growth through my sister's Loss of everything personal to her. I have been enriched by seeing all of the kind gestures from St. Mary's Catholic church in Hales Corners, St. Martin of Tours in Franklin, The Salvation Army, Employees at Coca Cola here in Milwaukee and countless other people who shared there energy to demolish, rebuild, donate their time, clothing, essentials of Life and so much more.  
"Thank You"


On that topic of personal growth I have known of Louise Hay for about a year now. This woman is the Entrepreneur - Creator of Hay House Publishing. She is an inspiration and a blessing to those that have the opportunity too listen or read her material.  I have her book "You Can Heal Yourself" and I have read it, used it to meditate and create positive affirmations. I have recently became interested in listening to her CD's and I have found a wealth of positive knowledge from her Audio's that I would like to share with all of you. 

Each little kind word or gesture that we can share with someone else really does make a difference for today, tomorrow and moving forward. 

I have included a couple clips of her work on Utube for your enjoyment: 



Links to her writing:

Announcement:
I am partnering up with my Master Mind group working on creating one of the first of its kind Wellness through Nutrition of Mind, Body and Spirit.......

No comments: