Friday, December 9, 2011

How much would you spend for peace of mind?

Are you ready for Coaching?

Take this personal quiz to see where you are at:

When preparing to take this quiz have yourself in a place where you will not get disturbed and you can focus on you! Rating yourself on a scale from a

1-No this if of no interest to me to a 5-Yes I am serious about making some changes.

I am ready to add to my clear canvas and create the life - business I want?


1.  Do I want to create more of what I want in my business and my life?

2.  Do I feel that I am ready to get focused and move forward in my business and life?

3.  Do I want to grow personally and professionaly?

4. Do I want to try new ideas or do I prefer to to the things that keep me stuck and feeling empty?

5.  Am I serious about creating and clarifying a compelling vision for my business and my life?

6.  Am I serioius about discovering areas I need to change and break through the fears and beliefs that hold me back?

7.  Do I feel that I am ready to accept responsibility for my success and happiness in life?

8.  Will I commit to performing my homework between my coaching sessions?

9.  Will I be able to be committed to each coaching session and come to the session fully present and focused?

10.  Am I serious about investing the time, money and commitment in creating my business - life?

11.  Am I serious about creating balance in my work and life?



Ratings: 0 - 20

Looking at where you are today, where your life is, Ask yourself am I ready to move forward into the life I really want?

Yes I am ready to move forward in my life and I want to start by working on .........?



Ratings 20 -40

You are in a position where you are serious about taking control.

My coaching will help you to create the strategy, actions and objectives you need to move forward.


Ratings 40 - 60

You are already moving forward in your life and business.

My coaching will help you to get more focused and accomplish your goals and intentions quicker.


1 comment:

certified wellness coach said...

Am I serious about creating balance in my work and life?